We at QED are assisted by qualified, experienced, and expert technical staff to deliver our technical training to the candidates. We have trained a large number of candidates in different fields and helped them to enhance their skills to meet the international standards.
We also offer various training and testing programs to semi skilled and unskilled candidates to meet our client’s satisfaction.
- A comprehensive range of highly-focused technical courses from bench fitting skills to programmable logic controllers
- A strong emphasis on useful practical skills
- A hands-on approach to training so that delegates ‘learn by doing’ on modern industrial equipment
- Competence based and Nationally recognised Technical Training Solutions certificates
- Convenient delivery of training at your own site (anywhere in the British Isles or overseas) or on a scheduled course in Rochester, Kent
- Customised courses to match specific training needs
- Valuable supporting course notes for the candidates to keep.
Recognizing the correlation between Manpower Supply and the continuous need to keep abreast of the latest technological advancements and methodologies in the industries we support, QED is providing Technical and Professional Training services that we offer to our Clients as in-house or external courses. We are able to support our clients’ training requirements by utilizing our network of expert local and international training partners.
Some of our training services and programs:
- Explosion Safety (CompEx)
- Inspection & Reliability
- Management and Administration.
- Process Technology & Operations.
- Production & Drilling.
- SCM, Contracts, Procurement, and Logistics
- SRM (Supplier Relationship Management)
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Commercial Contracting
- In house Bespoke courses for SRM, Commercial Contracting & Procuremen